Sunday, May 18, 2014

Casio G-Shock GA-100B-4A Limited Edition


My review about this watch
  1. I Bought this watch a couple weeks ago, I love it, I can wear my white watch with any outfit since its white, and i wear this watch as much as possible as long as it looks good with the Outfit, plus it stands out alot and is noticed alot by people, definitely a great buy, especially since it is a durable G Shock, it looks great with dark blue.
  2. Awesome Watch!!! It is better than I expected and I receive so many compliments! A must have if you're looking for a great watch, that's different! This is a fun watch to have but it's hard to read and a bit on the cheap side...more plastic looking than my other g-schock I have several G Shock watches and remain a happy customer.
  3. As for features it's got all the word time and stop watch features rolled into a shock, magnetic and water resistant wrist watch; it's a G-Shock after all, but I didn't expect the the mach speed display to be so cool to play around with.
  4. Casio should have made the hour and minute hand the same silver finish which would have made it much easier to tell time which was still my primary reason for buying the watch.
  5. I have the same watch in grey, and they did employ contrasting black for both the hour and minute hand against the light background.

No comments:

Post a Comment